Order Processing Clerk (Chinese Speaking and Non Chinese Speaking Positions)
Hoo Hing Ltd. - Chadwell Heath
£19,200 a year
Salary: £19,200.00 per annum plus contributing pension
We are currently looking for Order Processing Clerks to join the team. We have positions for Mandarin, Cantonese and non Chinese speaking candidates.
This is a shift work position at 5 ½ days a week (an average of 43.75 per week.),withinwalking distance of Chadwell Heath Train Station, Romford, Essex (15 minutes from Stratford Station, 20 minutes from Liverpool Street Station).
Candidates are expected to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and have the ability of handling various tasks.
Experience and Attributes
- Professional telephone manner
- PC and keyboard skills and use of Excel
- Excellent team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work calmly and with attention to detail under pressure
- Proactive approach to the working environment
- Good time management
- Customer service focus
- Educated to A-level standard and a Grade B/6 in GCSE Maths
- Proficiency in Mandarin or Cantonese is desirable but not essential.
- Dealing with telephone and internet orders
- Processing orders for delivery
- Recording all requests accurately from customers and entering details onto a database
- Communicating effectively with all customers and colleagues across the Company
- Clerical and administration duties including dealing with postal and courier companies
Staff will receive full training.
Staff benefits include:
- Free car park on site
- Weekly pay - every Friday
- Canteen providing free tea, coffee and lunch
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,200.00 /year