|Monday - Friday|| 9:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Saturday & Bank Holidays||10:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Sunday ||11:00 am - 5:00 pm|
We are open every day except Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Free parking
- Trade and retail sections
- Seafood counter - fresh seafood delivered daily - live fish, crab and lobster
- Meat counter - for all your fresh meat needs
- Cake counter - fresh Chinese cakes
- Free carry to car service - we pack and load your shopping into your vehicle (available on request)
- Free telephone and fax orders (we collect your order so it's ready for when you arrive)
- Disabled access
- Customer Toilets
- All major credit cards accepted
- Contactless payments accepted for purchases upto £30
Free Local Delivery:
Call 020 8548 3683 to place your order with this branch and receive same day or next day delivery.
Lines open 7 days a week, 7:30am-10:45pm Monday to Friday. 9:30am-7pm Saturday. 9:30am-6pm Sunday.
Click here for more information on our Free Local Delivery service.
How to find us:
Our West London Cash & Carry is situated in Park Royal, close to Ealing, Brent, Harlesden and Hammersmith .
Directions by car:
Our Park Royal depot is within easy access of the M40, A40 and the A406 (North Circular Road) near Acton / Wembley. From either the M40 or A40, head east towards London and take the A406 exit and head north. Take the first exit and enter the road running parallel to the North Circular Road and after approx. 500 metres you should see Hoo Hing on your left.
When approaching Park Royal from the north on the A406, avoid Hangar Lane by leaving the A406 at the junction signposted "Park Royal Industrial Estates". Turn right at the first set of traffic lights, then left at the next set of traffic lights, and Hoo Hing is approximately 200m on the right.
Walking directions from Hangar Lane and Park Royal underground stations:
We are just a few minutes walk from both Hangar Lane and Park Royal underground stations. From Hangar Lane, head north along the west side of the A406 for about 15 minutes towards Wembley and you should see our distinctive building on your left. From Park Royal tube, head towards the Hangar Lane gyratory system and follow the directions above from there.